Lupimedia Limited are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users.
By continuing to work with Lupimedia Limited and its associated services and companies or by submitting any personal data to us or our associated services or companies, you agree to this collection, transfer, storing, maintenance and/or processing in so far as the data is necessary for the purpose for which has been collected.
You will be informed how the information you provide will be used, stored and destroyed. At times, it may also be necessary to share this information with a Third Party. However, we at Lupimedia Limited have strict policy on the sharing of data. When sharing data we shall never:
- Breach the trust between Lupimedia and a client.
- Mislead individuals so as to avoid possible objections
- Share irrelevant or excessive data
- Not check accuracy before sharing
- Use an incompatible system, thus compromising the data
- Not following related policies or procedures
Types of information we may collect
We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Sites. The most common types of information we collect on users include things like:
- Member names
- Email addresses
- IP addresses
- Time zone setting and Location
- Browser and its version and operating system
- Other basic contact details
- Survey responses and support queries through webforms
- Blogs and other content types
- Comments made on our sites and services
- Content you direct us to make available on our Sites (such as item descriptions) and web analytics data
- Personal information from job applications (such as, your CV).
Each time you visit one of our sites or one of our services, some of this information may be automatically collected eg IP address and analytics data.
What information Lupimedia Limited store on a User or Data Subject is dependant on what application or service the User or Data Subject had or is using.
Web analytics data we may collect include your clicks to, through and from this site; the pages you view or search for; the length of your visit to certain pages; and your page interaction information, such as scrolling and link clicks.
It’s important that we also collect information on Clients and Prospects to complete standard business operations. Clients and Prospects may give us personal information, including:
- Personal details
- Company contact information
This information might be obtained in person, by phone or by email.
At Lupimedia Limited we don’t store financial information. If you have website hosting services with us you will process financial transactions through a secure Third Party service.
How we collect information
We collect most of our information through functions within the applications we’ve developed. Most the information we collect would be provided by users through scripts or web elements like forms.
The websites we develop will have their own individual privacy policies relating to cookie use and the use of user data.
How we use personal Information
Lupimedia Limited need to request and store details in order to efficiently manage and administer projects for our clients. It’s important Lupimedia have sufficient details in order to
deliver our high quality services which have been requested.
Client and Prospects information is most commonly used within standard business practices. The information of Clients may be used for, but not limited to:
- Helping us define requirements for projects and software development tasks;
- Responding to enquiries or questions;
- Carrying out a project or contract;
- Contacting you to inform you about changes or notify you about our contract;
There are many fields of information we have on users and the purpose of which it is used varies totally on what the developed applications need is.
We will hold different types of information in order to contact you efficiently, we record relevant personal contact details that Clients and Prospects would have given Lupimedia Limited consent to hold.
On many of our sites we have forms. The forms may have differing individual purposes. Most of our forms (notably, contact forms) are used for contact operations. Within contact forms you will normally disclose your email address and possibly your name.
Most information received or stored on cookies allow us to distinguish users or contribute to analytical data. Cookies helps us help you provide users with a good experience when they use your website and it also beneficial when defining improvements to a website.
How we protect personal data
Any information you provide is confidential and will only be shared with your direct consent. Your information is stored securely and access to it is controlled and restricted. Information is securely destroyed in accordance with the minimum time period stated by legal and professional regulations.
We at Lupimedia Limited have strict policy and procedures on data sharing. We have policy in place for picking and using third parties for external products and services.
When looking at the possibility of sharing data some things we look to avoid are:
- Breaches of trust between Lupimedia and a client.
- Misleading individuals so as to avoid possible objections
- Sharing irrelevant or excessive data
- Not checking accuracy before sharing
- Use of incompatible systems, thus compromising the data
- Not following related policies or procedures
We will only share personal data with trusted third party services who are GDPR compliant.
We’ve encrypted all of our data volumes so in the unlikely event of a successful hacker attack there data stolen will be unusable.
Depending on the service you are using it is likely that personal data won’t be kept for a indefinite amount of time.
Data which is destroyed will be done in a secure manner which leaves the data unrecoverable or unusable.
You can find more information about the way that we protect and store clients data within the documentation on ‘Internal Policies and Procedures’ available on request.
The transmission of information over the internet can never be completely secure and the security of the information transmitted cannot be guaranteed. Any information you send, you send at your own risk. Once Lupimedia has received your information we will use it in conjunction with our policies and procedures to ensure data security.
Where we transfer and store your personal information
Are servers are located in Germany and have been checked for GDPR compliance and have undergone system checks and research to ensure that data stored on these servers will be secure.
The data centres we use are based in Germany and have high security, 24/7 surveillance and staff and have strict physical access control policies. Within the data centre, each instance of our clients' services are isolated.
We will not transfer any personal data for any reason which you have not been informed of.
Marketing with your personal information
If you have signed up for a newsletter your email will be a recipient on possible future email campaigns from Lupimedia only and not shared or sold to third parties.
How long we keep data is dependent on the service we are offering.
Lupimedia Limited will run scheduled backups every 24 hours for instances in our hosting services. We keep the retention of data to a minimum and will only keep backups for seven days. Clients will have seven days worth of backups before they are deleted and replaced with the next ones.
Data such as personal information within client sites is normally kept indefinitely until a user requests that we or the client deletes the data. Retention of personal data may depend on the site that is storing it.
Please contact the data controller for more information about data retention for any client website of Lupimedia Ltd.
How you can access personal information
Users of a service or any individual who has information held on our service my request the access to the information held about you. Any request for information be emailed to Lupimedia Limited at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The right of access is granted by GDPR. Lupimedia Limited will provide data requested in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. The information provided to the user under Article 15(1) should include, as stated within GDPR:
- The purposes of the processing;
- The categories of personal data concerned;
- The recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- Where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- The existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- Where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
- The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
Updates to this Policy
How you can contact us
Or, alternatively you may mail us to 6a - 6b, Middle St, Yeovil, Somerset, United Kingdom, BA20 1LZ.
Last Updated: 22nd May 2018